A Premier Manufacturer’s Representative Team in Arizona
Gregory and Associates is a professional sales team located in Phoenix, Arizona. Our sales team specializes in custom, mechanically engineered products and components. At no cost to our clients, we provide expertise in design, costing and manufacturing of both new product concepts as well as optimization of existing product lines.
As a team, our combined experience in multiple specialties and business disciplines allows us to easily interface with engineering, purchasing and management to achieve significant increases in quality, cost savings and supply chain management functionality. We are a manufacturer’s representative firm, you will find that G&A far exceeds your expectations in delivery of services and sources.
Our CNC Machining manufacturing source strives for constant improvement and education and are not afraid to try new ideas for your project.
Our short run metal stamping source has been in business for over 40 years and works with over 500 companies.
With over 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space in multiple locations our…
Founded in 1948, our precision turned components (and swiss machining) resource has grown steadily and consistently.
Photo chemical machining has become a versatile and strategic method of creating custom shapes and forms.
Gregory and Associates represent two injection molding sources with differing capabilities so that we may ensure the best fit possible for our clients.
DB Roberts is our single source distributor for all of your assembly hardware needs.
Our source for electronic board assembly and box build services is flexible, responsive and reliable.
What We Offer
We provide solutions to customer problems using a consultative approach and root cause analysis.
We provide a choice of manufacturing processes for many problems, helping the client choose the best method based on usage, cost and timing.
We provide process education for part design and process optimization, prototype services and first article parts on request.
Our manufacturing partners provide engineering suggestions to eliminate excessive cost drivers in part design.
As Manufacturers Representatives
- We are a single contact point for multiple manufacturers, saving valuable time and easing communications.
- We offer immediate response, personalized service and a direct line of communications to key manufacturing personnel.
- We are geographically places as a local presence, on scene when needed and requested.
- We are up to date with the latest manufacturing methods, materials and options offering innovative solutions to unique supply chain issues and part design.
- Our exhaustive vetting of resources and long standing relationships with our manufacturing partners insures you are working with the right organization for your particular project.