A Premier Sales and Engineering Team in Arizona
Gregory and Associates is a professional sales and engineering team located in Phoenix, Arizona. Our sales and engineering team specializes in custom, mechanically engineered products and components. At no cost to our clients, we provide expertise in design, costing and manufacturing of both new product concepts as well as optimization of existing product lines.
As a team, our combined experience in multiple specialties and business disciplines allows us to easily interface with engineering, purchasing and management to achieve significant increases in quality, cost savings and supply chain management functionality. While we are a manufacturer’s representative firm, you will find that G&A far exceeds your expectations in delivery of services and sources.
What We Offer
We provide solutions to customer problems using a consultative approach and root cause analysis.
We provide a choice of manufacturing processes for many problems, helping the client choose the best method based on usage, cost and timing.
We provide process education for part design and process optimization, prototype services and first article parts on request.
Our manufacturing partners provide engineering suggestions to eliminate excessive cost drivers in part design.
As Manufacturers Representatives
- We are a single contact point for multiple manufacturers, saving valuable time and easing communications.
- We offer immediate response, personalized service and a direct line of communications to key manufacturing personnel.
- We are geographically places as a local presence, on scene when needed and requested.
- We are up to date with the latest manufacturing methods, materials and options offering innovative solutions to unique supply chain issues and part design.
- Our exhaustive vetting of resources and long standing relationships with our manufacturing partners insures you are working with the right organization for your particular project.
Meet the Team
The team at Gregory and Associates has over 80 years of combined manufacturing and management experience. Versed in product design, multiple manufacturing methods, engineering problems and solutions and management practices; we are uniquely qualified to understand and assist with production and purchasing decisions. Our varied backgrounds and collaborative approach to problems enable us to present the optimum solutions to your team. Our local presence means improved communications, on the spot analysis of project hurdles and timely resolution to any changes inherent in today’s manufacturing environment.